Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hi my name is Tom McQuade jr. And this is my fitness journey blog. i call it a fitness journey, well, because it is  quite a journey. With peaks and valleys, and twists and turns. I will start from the beginning. I started playing  football at age 6. And as i got older i picked up more sports such as baseball, basketball, rugby. My whole childhood i was active with sports. I was always the big kid, still am. I am 6'3" and weigh 250 lbs. Im what i call a fat fit guy. Well of course i hope to drop the first part and have done a lot of that this year. So, after i graduated high school, i had no more sports in my life. I went to school and worked, i didn't have time to play games. As i got older, i got even more busy with life. I work 50-60 hours a week, i am a father and a husband. So time is very limited for me, and excuses are easy to find. After high school i had excuses, i rinsed and repeated for 12 years. I let my self go. I got up to 295 lbs. For the last 2 years i beat myself up mentally about my weight. I knew i had to do something about it. But doing it is harder than thinking about it, so i didn't do anything but think about it.when i took my job at fedex i weighed 295 lbs. And in that 2 years of thinking about it i lost 10 lbs. by moving so much. On jan 12 i was 284 lbs and i  bought a gym pass....

No comments:

Post a Comment